1/06/2018

2017 in a nutshell

2017 is gone and I'm not missing it much. However, not everything was bad or sad and here are my best photos to prove this.


January: I started the year with my best friend and sister by celebrating and letting go. This is minutes before going to a 90s party in Würzburg, a great night without sorrows and regret.




February: This is Holmes, only three weeks old. He and Thor pushed through cold and disease and still make me smile every day. 





März: Sharing love and fun moments with my two friends and roommates in Würzburg. We had a good time all in all.  


April: Zoo in Nürnberg. This was hours before falling in love with Shinedown in Frankfurt again, and this whole day was such a good break from all my inside troubles this year caused me. You know, a tiger ain't gonna lose its stripes.




Mai: Two of my most wonderful friends came over to visit us in Würzburg and we spent an amazing time together. These girls have all my love, I swear. The best people I know.


Juni: These are the beautiful sports girls from Würzburg, friends I found during my time there and that I miss much nowadays. We had a great summer spending our evening at the river. This was taken shortly after Svenja and I got our Würzburg tattoo together. 




Juli: The beautiful city London. I discovered it again with my best friend and broke free from everything at home. Even though we only had four days, these were so amazing and I would go and do it all over again forever.




August: My little brother, supermodel and rockstar, at home, spending some good days with me before my last return to Würzburg. Forever my best friend. 




September: A beautiful holiday with these beautiful girls. I always enjoy being with them because I feel loved and appreciated and not many people can cause this feeling in me lately. This was pure love and fun and I wish we could have stayed there forever.


October: Three of my beautiful bunnies. These little guys and girls make me happy all the time and I want them to feel well and to be comfortable forever. Bunnylove is so important!


November: This is Mercury, one of our cats. She came to us at the end of October aged ten weeks, accompanied by her brother Bowie. Both made our life way more chaotic, but also more awesome. She's such a beauty queen. 


December: Family portrait. These people make me strong. These people live with me and my feelings and sorrows and help me coping with them. This is my wonderful family, and I love them.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen