4/10/2017

Best Friends and Partners in Crime




Today is national sibling-day in the U.S. So I thought I should say a few words about the best brother one could wish for.

The only thing about my brother John that's not cool is that he's not my twin-brother. That'd be awesome, even though I guess people would believe us if we told them we're twins anyway. Whatever. He's my best friend, always, and I know I can always count on him. He's the most funny guy I know, pretty handsome, too, by the way (Girls should better be the best female on earth if they want to get with him. Otherwise I'll break their bones.). I'll always have his back and I know he'll have mine.

The truth is, I wouldn't be able to live without him. We don't have to talk each day, write each day or see each other each day, but I need to know he's right there, and I need to be able to see him whenever I want to because he's the only one to really build me up on a rainy day.

So much about my brother - the coolest person to ever be alive in this world.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen