1/10/2017

Mr. Brent Smith - The man who changed my life

Another birthday gives me a reason to talk about another important person - actually THE most important person for me.

Mr. Brent Smith

It's no secret that this man changed my whole life by showing me where I belong in this world. Brent opened my eyes for a world I was looking for so long. When he came up on that stage in Cologne on 5th February 2012 and started to talk about rock music and life and all of this being forever, I just saw it. 

This man is without any doubt a true hero. Brent Smith is overly talented. When he enters a stage, the whole room or stadium or whatever he's playing in will just listen to him. His voice gives me chills. He is super handsome, kind, gentle, funny and always surprising me.


I met Brent last year and it was the first time for four years that we talked again. It is amazing how much time he took just so we could have a conversation. And it is amazing how different he is off stage - but as adorable if you ask me. 

Brent Smith always finds the right words to say to get me through the tough times. He did once bring me through a phase of loneliness and despair, and I trust in him being able to save me again.

There's not much left to say but thank you. I hope that one day, we will have the chance for another conversation. Happy Birthday, Brent! You are beyond amazing.

 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen